Effective Date: July 13, 2021
- The ways we collect personal data about you and why we collect it
- How your personal data is used
- The choices you have about your personal data.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this Privacy Notice.
THE DATA WE COLLECT
That you provide:
- Profile information such as profile photos, usernames or social media links
- New account names or passwords
- Contact information such as your name or email address
- For store purchases, real name, mailing address and/or telephone number
- Additional data that you provide through our service like forum posts, email messages, uploaded images or website links.
- Other data that you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account)
That we may collect automatically
- Data about your account and game progress
- IP address (General geographic location)
- System specifications (Including mobile device identifiers)
- Browser information
- Gameplay data and your interactions with other users inside the Service
- We may also create a specific ID for you when you use the Service.
Data we collect from our partners
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service (such as facebook, Steam or Google)
- Social media analytics data
- Data for the purpose of security such as spam blacklists
- Data from game platform services such as Steam profile information, game ownership, item inventory
- Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
WHY WE COLLECT THIS DATA
- We collect this data in order to: Operate game services
- Create accounts and allow players to use our service
- Confirm ownership and account entitlements
- Provide requested services
- Inform players of service related information
- Provide ongoing game support for all players
- Provide players methods to interact with each other
- Manage our relationship with you
- Understand how our players as a whole interact with our services
- Provide tools and methods in which to communicate with our players
- Provide security alerts, product updates and news
- Security and safety
- Prevent malicious users
- Moderate player discussions
- Foster a safe and friendly environment between users
- Player behavior and historical data
- Make smart informed choices about our service operations
- Respond to player feedback and suggestions
We collect metrics and telemetry data regarding your use of our Services, including how long and how often you play any game. We use this information to help us troubleshoot problems with the Service, to provide player rewards, and to improve the Service and your gaming experience.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR DATA
Apart from Fira Soft, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
Other players and users
If our game includes social features, other players and users may see limited data. Other players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game activities and read messages you have posted.
Partners working with Fira Soft
Fira Soft has partners to perform services for us. These partners process your data only at and according to our instructions to provide the Service, such as hosting, player support, analytics and fraud prevention.
Other companies and public authorities
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
We may share aggregate or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual.
International Data Transfers
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission, the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA and the LGPD (General Data Protection Law) in Brazil.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
Opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications. You can always withdraw your consent, for example by clicking the unsubscribe link on an email or opting out of sending data in-game.
Access the personal data we hold about you
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
Your other rights
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object to how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data.
Requests may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org - We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHT AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
The right to know and to portability
You have the right to request that we disclose to you: the categories and sources of the personal information that we collect about you, the purposes for which we use your information and with whom such information is shared;
in case of sale of personal information or disclosure for a business purpose, two separate lists where we disclose:
- for sales, the personal information categories purchased by each category of recipient; and
- for disclosures for a business purpose, the personal information categories obtained by each category of recipient.
The disclosure described above will be limited to the personal information collected or used over the past 12 months. If we deliver our response electronically, the information enclosed will be “portable”, i.e. delivered in an easily usable format to enable you to transmit the information to another entity without hindrance – provided that this is technically feasible.
The right to request the deletion of your personal information
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information, subject to exceptions set forth by the law (such as, including but not limited to, where the information is used to identify and repair errors on this Website, to detect security incidents and protect against fraudulent or illegal activities, to exercise certain rights etc.). If no legal exception applies, as a result of exercising your right, we will delete your personal information and direct any of our service providers to do so.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights described above, you need to submit your verifiable request to us by contacting us via the details provided in this document. For us to respond to your request, it's necessary that we know who you are. Therefore, you can only exercise the above rights by making a verifiable request which must:
- provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative;
- describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We will not respond to any request if we are unable to verify your identity and therefore confirm the personal information in our possession actually relates to you. If you cannot personally submit a verifiable request, you can authorize a person registered with the California Secretary of State to act on your behalf. If you are an adult, you can make a verifiable request on behalf of a minor under your parental authority. You can submit a maximum number of 2 requests over a period of 12 months.
Abiding by these Terms maximizes Your enjoyment of our Services, so we have certain expectations of You as a user.
First, here's a short list of what You can do:
- You can create content for our Services that others can enjoy, like a home base or game levels! Anything You create for our Services can only be used in our Services, and cannot be exported out of or accessed outside our Services. It is Your responsibility to confirm that what You create does not infringe anyone else's intellectual property rights, and we reserve the right to remove content for any reason.
- You can retain all ownership rights in the content You create, but you grant the following rights to Fira Soft, Fira Soft's licensees, the Services, and to all users of the Services:
- When You upload or post content to the Service, You grant a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, sell, monetize, advertise, and perform that content in connection with the provision of the Services without additional payment to You; and You grant to each user of the Service, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to access Your content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such content to the extent permitted by the Service and under these Terms.
- You can and do consent to receive communications from Fira Soft or the Service via email (if You've provided an email address), and You agree that all Terms, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications Fira Soft provides to You electronically satisfies any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing. This does not affect Your non-waivable rights. Fira Soft or the Service may also send You information about the Services or other special offers. If You wish to opt out, there will be instructions in the communications.
We also have a list of things You can't do:
- EXCEPTION: You can promote content You create on websites, streams, or videos and passively generate revenue through appropriate advertisements, and You can solicit personal donations or offer subscription-based content while live-streaming games, so long as non-subscribers can still watch the games concurrently.
- Please do not try to hack, decompile, reverse engineer, infect, data mine, impermissibly distribute, or otherwise break our Services, which comprise Fira Soft's proprietary technology. Please do not use our Services to perform or promote unlawful activities, to harass others, to create inappropriate, offensive, or harmful content, or to commit other abuses. If You or any of Your activities on our Services causes anyone damage, resulting in a claim, threat, losses, or other liabilities to Fira Soft or its affiliates, You agree to indemnify Fira Soft for those losses. Fira Soft reserves the right to remove You and Your account from the Services for any reason, which may cause loss of game data, game progress, or content You may have created.
Fira Soft has our own responsibilities and releases as well:
- Fira Soft is a passive conduit for the distribution and publication of any content You create, and Fira Soft has sole discretion to remove any content from the Services at any time. Fira Soft is not responsible for any public display or misuse of the content You create. Fira Soft does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all content.
- Fira Soft respects others' intellectual property. If You believe Your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Fira Soft reserves the right to modify, update, or discontinue the Services, or any features or portions of the Services, without prior notice. Fira Soft may suspend or terminate Your right to access the Services at any time for any reason without notice, obligation, or liability to You.
USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY FIRA SOFT OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES CREATES A WARRANTY. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. FIRA SOFT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FIRA SOFT AND ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES, LICENSEES, LICENSORS AND CONTRACTORS (“FIRA SOFT PARTIES”) WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS, USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, EVEN IF FIRA SOFT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, THE FIRA SOFT PARTIES' AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SERVICES IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT (IF ANY) YOU ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE SERVICES THAT ARE THE SUBJECT OF SUCH CLAIM. IF A LAW RESTRICTS OUR ABILITY TO LIMIT LIABILITY OR DISCLAIM WARRANTIES, THE LIMITATIONS LISTED ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THAT CASE, WE LIMIT OUR LIABILITY AND DISCLAIM WARRANTIES TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org