The Cold is Just the Beginning
Kriophobia is a third-person Survival Horror, inspired by the classic games of the same genre. Enter a Cold and Inhuman World of Extremist Patriotism, Manic Obsession and Disturbing Relationships, presented with a Unique Art Style that mixes comics and painting.
A scientific expedition was sent to Zhokhov Island to study recent occurrences of magnetic anomalies in the region. Among them was Anna, a young geophysicist, alongside her mentor and a small military team. As your group investigates the cause of the anomalies on the island, a disastrous sequence of events unfolds, trapping them in an unknown underground military compound, suffering the extreme cold of the Russian climate. Now, Anna desperately tries to survive and find a way out, but something down there draws her deeper, and that unfamiliar, haunted place strangely invites her over and over...
- Hidden Secrets of the Past to be found, inspired by real events from Russia's Darkest Times
- Cold, Dark and Terrifying Scenarios to Explore
- Evasive Combat centered around fleeing and hiding from monstrous abominations
- Survival with Limited Resources against Freezing Temperatures in a Hostile Place
- Dark Visual Style that mixes Comics and Painting in a unique way
- Fully Illustrated Game World Displayed on Modern Still Cameras
- Exclusive Russian-inspired soundtrack.